The 海斯儿童发展中心 provides childcare on the CPTC Lakewood campus. With staff with degrees in Early Childhood 教育, we are NAEYC认证 and offer ECEAP, 4级早期成就者, 美国农业部 food program – Healthy meals and snacks, 儿童发展 & 健康检查, and family support and resources.
We're accepting applications for children in the following 年龄范围 or categories:
- 12 - 22个月的幼儿
- boston university 3.5-5 year old children for ECEAP preschool program
要开始，请完成 Child Development 服务 感兴趣的形式.
Currently enrolled students interested in office and in-classroom support may apply to join our team. 要开始，请完成这个 学生就业申请.
The Hayes Center serves CPTC students, employees and community members.
请填一下这个 Child Development 服务 感兴趣的形式 if you'd like to stay informed about future openings.
|年龄范围||4 - 11个月大||1yr - 2.5岁||2.5岁- 5岁|
- Late fee past closing: $2 per child per minute.
- Registered CPTC students are not charged between quarters (break weeks) unless utilized.
- Employees receive 12 vacation days per enrollment year
- 社区成员 receive10 vacation days per enrollment year
- 从CPTC毕业后, students can either stay at the Center using the community member rate or work with Center staff to find another care option in the community.
- Check, cash, money order, Visa or MasterCard accepted.
- Contact Hayes Center staff to learn more about these assistance programs.
Children between the ages 12 months and 5 years whose parents or guardians are:
- 美国农业部 food program – Healthy meals and snacks
- 儿童发展 & 健康检查
- Staff with degrees in Early Childhood 教育
ECEAP is a Washington state funded preschool program for three- and four-year-old children who meet income guidelines. The program provides early childhood experiences such as:
- Family involvement and leadership opportunities
For more information about ECEAP, contact Jayla Williams at 253-589-4335.
National Association of Child Care Resource & 咨询机构
The Center accepts NACCRRA financial assistance for child care costs supporting military families in our community.
National Association for the 教育 of Young Children
Being NAEYC认证 means the Center is held to the national standards of high-quality early learning practices with continual access to the most up to date early learning industry practices.
The Center is an active participant in Washington State's Early Learning Quality Rating System, 早期的成就. This program is dedicated to providing families across the state equitable access to high quality early learning programs.
The Center participates in the federal 美国农业部 Child and Adult Food Program (CACFP) centered around promoting healthy and nutritious meals and snacks for enrolled children.
阻止细菌的传播, families are responsible for keeping their children home when they are ill. If your child exhibits any of the following symptoms that cannot be attributed to other health conditions, 请留在家中或就医:
- Any symptoms of illness that prevent your child from participating in normal daily activities. 生病的孩子, 其中可能包括嗜睡, 持续的哭, 难以打破, 食欲不振, or a significant behave in behavior or activity level, 是疾病的征兆.
- 2 .大便稀(腹泻)
- Consistent green or yellow discharge from nose
- Open wounds or sores discharging bodily fluids that cannot be adequately covered.
- A rash not associated with heat, diapering, or an allergic reaction.
Your child may return to care after being symptom free for 3 days/72 hours.
Your child may return to care after following health department quarantine guidelines.
- Both COVID-19 and the flu are serious respiratory illnesses.
- COVID-19 and the flu share many symptoms.
- Only medical tests can confirm a person has COVID-19 or the flu.
- A positive test for one virus does not rule out the other. Infection with both viruses is possible.
- The CDC recommends people with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms get tested for both viruses